Established in 2002 by Deana and Atilio Modrušan, Camp Diana is a family-owned campsite close to Pula, Croatia.Inspired by the…
Established in 2002 by Deana and Atilio Modrušan, Camp Diana is a family-owned campsite close to Pula, Croatia.
Inspired by the Mediterranean’s picturesque beauty, the campsite offers a peaceful atmosphere surrounded by large trees ensuring a pleasant stay.
Since our establishment, we have remained committed to providing genuine hospitality, which we’re especially proud of.
Enjoy swimming in the pool, or playing ping-pong, basketball or tennis.
You can relax at the nearby Centinera Beach, explore the surrounding nature by bike then return to try our local grilled specialties.
Bring your friends, partner or family and join us at Camp Diana! 👱♀️🧔 – Deana and Kristijan Modrušan
- CHECK-IN: 12:00 – 21:00 h, CHECK-OUT: 08:00 – 12:00 h
- Campground size: 0.7 ha, surrounded by oak trees
- Outdoor parking lot: 1000 m2 (for all the vehicles that are not utilized as an accommodation unit)
- Accessible by local transport: taxi (main entrance), bus stop (950 m, by Pulapromet bus, line 28)
- Places available for:
Tent, trailer tent, Campervan, panel van, pick-up truck with tent
Caravan, folding caravan, motorhome, alcove motorhome
- Max vehicle length (caravan, motorhome and alcove motorhome): 7,5 m
- Use of charcoal grill BBQ forbidden – portable gas cooker permitted
- No pets allowed
- 6 power distribution boxes on 3 plateaus (10-16 A, single phase connection – CEE7/3 and Euro 3P connector (blue))
- CEE7/3 power sockets elsewhere in the campsite
- Night illumination
- Complimentary use of WiFi (broadband), electricity, hot/cold drinking water and sanitary facilities
- Complimentary use of our chest freezer
- Sanitary facilities: 8 toilets, 4 showers, wash basins, laundry/dishwashing basins
- Sanitary facility for people with disabilities (toilet, shower and wheelchair access ramp)
- Grey and black water discharge toilet
- Sport facilities: 2 swimming pools (adults & kids), bowling, ping-pong and basketball/tennis courts
- Children’s playground: swing set, sandbox and slide
- Mini library (books, magazines, tourist info, bike maps and brochures in 5 languages)