Established in 2002 by Deana and Atilio Modrušan, Camp Diana is a family-owned campsite close to Pula, Croatia.Inspired by the…
Established in 2002 by Deana and Atilio Modrušan, Camp Diana is a family-owned campsite close to Pula, Croatia.
Inspired by the Mediterranean’s picturesque beauty, the campsite offers a peaceful atmosphere surrounded by large trees ensuring a pleasant stay.
Since our establishment, we have remained committed to providing genuine hospitality, which we’re especially proud of.
Enjoy swimming in the pool, or playing ping-pong, basketball or tennis.
You can relax at the nearby Centinera Beach, or explore the surrounding nature by bike.
Bring your friends, partner or family and join us at Camp Diana! 👱♀️🧔 – Deana and Kristijan Modrušan
- CHECK-IN: 12:00 – 21:00 h, CHECK-OUT: 08:00 – 12:00 h
- Campground size: 0.7 ha, surrounded by oak trees
- Outdoor parking lot: 1000 m2 (for all the vehicles that are not utilized as an accommodation unit)
- Accessible by local transport: taxi (main entrance), bus stop (950 m, by Pulapromet bus, line 28)
- Places available for:
Tent, trailer tent, Campervan, panel van, pick-up truck with tent
Caravan, folding caravan, motorhome, alcove motorhome
- Max vehicle length (caravan, motorhome and alcove motorhome): 7,5 m
- Use of charcoal grill BBQ forbidden – portable gas cooker permitted
- No pets allowed
- 6 power distribution boxes on 3 plateaus (10-16 A, single phase connection – CEE7/3 and Euro 3P connector (blue))
- CEE7/3 power sockets elsewhere in the campsite
- Night illumination
- Complimentary use of WiFi (broadband), electricity, hot/cold drinking water and sanitary facilities
- Complimentary use of our chest freezer
- Sanitary facilities: 8 toilets, 4 showers, wash basins, laundry/dishwashing basins
- Sanitary facility for people with disabilities (toilet, shower and wheelchair access ramp)
- Grey and black water discharge toilet
- Sport facilities: 2 swimming pools (adults & kids), bowling, ping-pong and basketball/tennis courts
- Children’s playground: swing set, sandbox and slide
- Mini library (books, magazines, tourist info, bike maps and brochures in 5 languages)